JaeVee is a vibrant proptech property developer based in Norwich that joint ventures with experienced main contractors on various property development schemes throughout the UK.
We’re looking for a new Senior Full Stack Developer to join our vibrant team in Norwich. During our first two years we've seen incredible growth with our team and the development of our platform. This is a unique opportunity to take a leading role driving the business forward online.
Reporting to the CEO, your key responsibilities will include:
- Take ownership of the ongoing development and maintenance of the suite of Company websites and web applications
- Key participation in larger development projects at all stages of the development life-cycle
- Writing secure, stable code on a day to day basis
- Provide technical support and IT maintenance to colleagues and new/existing clients
We are looking for someone who has a great ability to handle pressure, are results driven and have a passion for tech.
The role is a hybrid role allowing you to work from home. You will, however, be required to attend meetings either face to face or virtual on an ad hoc basis.
- Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to optimize code for the best possible outcome
- Experience creating code to business’ personalized needs and requirements
- Professional written and interpersonal skills - ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing applications
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently
- Solid experience of Object Orientated PHP - including MVC Frameworks such as Laravel, CodeIgniter or Phalcon
- Relational database experience - MySQL/MariaDB
- Version Control (Git)
- Vendor package management (e.g. Composer, NPM)
- Full code release lifecycle (development / testing / UA / production)
- First-line IT Support / Networking experience
- Google Workspace Administration
- Atlassian Suite (Bitbucket / JIRA / Confluence)
- API creation / consumption
- LAMP stack administration / SSH / AWS
- Basic UI/UX Design Experience
- Basic understanding of SEO / SEM / Analytics
- Automated & manual testing / TDD / issue management
The role is a hybrid role working from home with hours being Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm.
- Competitive salary depending on experience (£45k)
- 28 days holiday per annum, including bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Holiday buy back scheme
- Birthday granted as an additional holiday
- FlexiDay (For key family moments)
- Free One Night Stay per annum at Company owned Hotels
- Biannual performance and salary reviews
- A tailored development program
- Corporate Gym Membership